Monday, November 28, 2011

Initial Thoughts

After reading and subscribing to more than 200 blogs over the past 6 years, I’ve finally decided to take the initiative and start my own blog about early-stage investing and venture capital, while providing thoughts and updates on my experiences advising start-ups and working with non-profits in Chicago.

I will also be providing a female perspective on the finance and VC industries. I’m constantly reminded through various articles (the latest ones from this weekend were in The Economist and Miami Herald) about how there are too few female entrepreneurs, executives and investors. By sharing and learning more about current female entrepreneurs and VCs, hopefully we can inspire the next generation of young women to start their own companies, act on their ideas and learn to make successful investments. 

I’m looking forward to sharing and interacting with other entrepreneurs and investors by exchanging ideas and trends in both the non-profit and start-up communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment